Welcome to Graham Public Library
We have a new app!
Once downloaded, you can manage your checkouts, place holds, search the SHARE catalog, view upcoming library events, and more!
Wisconsin's Digital Library
New Adult Fiction
New Adult Non-Fiction
New Juvenile Fiction
New Juvenile Non-Fiction
There are many ways you can help:
- Check out materials (simply using the library is a great way to support us)
- Stop in and shop our ongoing book sale
- Donate books, DVDs, and CDs for our ongoing book sale
- Volunteer to be a shelf-reader
- Donate new office and craft supplies
- A monetary donation as a memorial, tribute, or gift
We truly appreciate your support in all its forms!
If you would like to make an online donation, click the button below.
Mon – Thurs : 9am - 7pm
Fri : 9am - 5pm
Sat : 9am - 1pm Sun: Closed