Graham Public Library…
free and open access to ideas that connect our community and the world, promoting lifelong learning and literacy, and providing opportunities for recreation.
Wisconsin's Digital Library
New Adult Fiction
New Adult Non-Fiction
New Juvenile Fiction
New Juvenile Non-Fiction
There are many ways you can help:
- Checkout materials (simply using the library is a great way to support us)
- Stop in and shop our ongoing book sale
- Donate books, DVDs, and CDs for our ongoing book sale
- Volunteer to be a shelf-reader
- Donate new office and craft supplies
- A monetary donation as a memorial, tribute, or gift
We truly appreciate your support in all its forms!
If you would like to make an online donation, click to button below.
Mon – Thurs : 9am - 7pm
Fri : 9am - 5pm
Sat : 9am - 1pm Sun: Closed