2nd Annual Library Tea
October 9th, 1:00 at the
Masonic Temple, 1021 11th Ave., Union Grove
Bring your favorite tea cup and saucer.
Don a special hat and gloves.
Join us and our special guest Lucy Sanna,
author of The Cherry Harvest,
for an afternoon of tea and snacks .
Tickets on sale at the Graham Public Library
$10.00 per person
Space is limited. Purchase tickets by September 25
Summer Reading Program 2015
Union Grove Elementary School.
Pick up your reading logs at the library starting June 15th.
No registration required.
- Tuesday, June 16th – The Hillbilly Silly Spectacular
- Tuesday, June 23rd – Lou Lepore-Comedy Magic
- Tuesday, June 30th – Magic Mike Zany Inventor-Heroes of Discovery
- Tuesday, July 7th – Dana McCarthy-Jump Up! Music
- Tuesday, July 14th – David Stokes-Naturalist/Humorist
- Tuesday, July 21st – Jim Hyatt Amphibians and Reptiles
Story wagon performers are sponsored by Lakeshores Library System
Superhero Training Camp
No registration required.
- June 19: Story: How to be a Superhero Craft: Hero Medal
- June 26: Story: The adventures of Sparrowboy Craft: Crusader’s Cape
- July 3: Library closed
- July 10: Story: Kapow Craft: Shiny Shields
- July 17: No training camp
- July 24: Story: Superworm Craft: Powerful wrist cuffs
- July 31: Story: Ker-splash Craft: Mighty Masks
- August 7: Story: Superhero Joe Craft: Secret message decoders
- August 14: Story: Traction Man is here Craft: Sneaky Peekers (periscopes)
Select Salem Press titles are available in printed book form in the library for checkout. Now the free online versions of these titles are also available.
For access to the online version in the library, go to any public computer station and simply click on the Salem Press icon on the desktop.
To log in remotely from home, click the SALEM ONLINE icon above and use grahampl as the remote passcode.
Join the Village Ink Writer’s Guild!
Tuesday evenings at 6:30 p.m.
Bring your poetry, your short stories, your spoken word, your prose, your inspiration!
Join in creating a vibrant and supportive community of writers.
This is an opportunity for creative writers to come together, support one another,
to take risks and develop skills and confidence as writers.
Ancestry.com is now available at the library! We are excited to offer
this service as an “in-house” access only. There will be link to
Ancestry.com on each of our public Internet stations. Our computers
are available during our open hours until 15 minutes before closing.
Sign up for the computers is on a first-come, first-served basis.
If someone is waiting, you may be asked to give up your station after