Graham Public Library now offers Free online courses.
- Go to Library’s website: www.uniongrove.lib.wi.us.
- Click on Electronic Resources page or Gale Courses link above.
- You will need to create an account with an email address and your library card.
- Choose your course and let the learning begin.
Gale Courses available in cooperation with Lakeshores Library System, Racine Workforce Development and Walworth County Jobs Center.
Graham Public Library
- Cases of bottled water
- Cash donations ( for library materials and free programs)
- Colored pencils
- Compressed air
- Construction paper (assorted 8 ½ x 11)
- Crayola markers
- Forever postage stamps
- Glue (school and sticks)
- Hand sanitizer
- Paper clips
- Paper shredder
- Paper towels
- Post-it notes (assorted sizes)
- Reams of computer paper (8 ½ x 11)
- Sheet protectors (8 ½ x 11 top loading)
- Scissors(adult’s and children’s
- Styrofoam cups
- Toilet paper
Donation may be dropped off or sent to Graham Public Library, 1215 Main Street, Union Grove, WI 53182. For more information, stop in at the library or call (262) 878-2910.
Free Movies for 2016
The last Tuesday of the month at 1:00 p.m. enjoy a free movie chosen by library staff.
Popcorn and water combo is sold for $1.50.
October 25 – The Martian
November 29 – My big fat Greek wedding 2
Free to all; no registration required.
Select Salem Press titles are available in printed book form in the library for checkout. Now the free online versions of these titles are also available.
For access to the online version in the library, go to any public computer station and simply click on the Salem Press icon on the desktop.
To log in remotely from home, click the SALEM ONLINE icon above and use grahampl as the remote passcode.
Ancestry.com is now available at the library! We are excited to offer
this service as an “in-house” access only. There will be link to
Ancestry.com on each of our public Internet stations. Our computers
are available during our open hours until 15 minutes before closing.
Sign up for the computers is on a first-come, first-served basis.
If someone is waiting, you may be asked to give up your station after