We will again use Beanstack for our Summer Reading Program at Graham Public Library
Beanstack is the library’s online Summer Reading Challenge software program. Youth use it to track their reading minutes, log activities, write reviews, and more!
Program runs June 7 – August 13
How Do I Sign Up?
- Go to our Beanstack website: uniongrove.beanstack.org.
- Click on “Register an Individual or Family.” Note: If you registered last summer, you do not need to register again.
- Fill in the information. If you are a parent registering a child, be sure to enter your information under “Adult Information.” Beanstack allows families to be linked together, so that all family members can be accessed with one login.
- Once you are registered, You will be taken to you account page. This is where you will log in your minutes and activities and track your rewards.
Is there an App for that?
Yes! Go to your device’s app store and search for Beanstack. Then follow these steps:
- Search for Graham Public Library.
- Click on our library.
- Follow the same steps as above to register and individual or a family.
How do I log Minutes, Reviews and Activities?
- Go to our Beanstack website or open your Beanstack app.
- Click on the blue “Log Reading and Activities” button in the upper left corner of the website or on the blue plus sign in the app.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to log whatever you’ve accomplished.
- When you complete a reading badge, you can come to the library to receive your reward!
Mon – Thurs : 9am - 7pm
Fri : 9am - 5pm
Sat : 9am - 1pm Sun: Closed