Toddler Story Time–Tuesdays at 10:00 am and NEW TIME 1:00 pm. Can’t make it to our morning session? Join us at 1:00! Story time has the same theme no matter which time you attend. Enjoy stories, songs, movement, and more! All children infant to 5 years old and their caregivers are welcome. No registration needed.
Homeschool STEAM–Wednesdays at 1:00 pm. All homeschooling families are invited. Please stop by the library or call us to register. New families are always welcome!
Tween/Teen Makerspace: Thursday, May 25 at 3:30 pm. Join us as we craft paper lanterns! All youth ages 11-17 are invited to attend.
Are you feeling overwhelmed with your homework? Brainfuse can help! Use your library card to connect with a FREE online tutor. Brainfuse is an online tutoring, homework help, writing lab assistance, test prep, video lessons, and study tools website for students of all ages.
BadgerLink is an online index to thousands of magazines, newspapers, and Britannica encyclopedias. You’ll find great sources for your research papers. It is a project of the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI), Division for Libraries, Technology, and Community Learning.
- Connect deeply with a book you are reading
- Gain new insights and understanding from award-winning authors
- Reinforce cultural authenticity and perspectives with diverse books
- Cultivate a life-long love of reading
- Find author interviews, lesson plans & interactive activities, discussion guides, and more to support literacy instruction
Mon – Thurs : 9am - 7pm
Fri : 9am - 5pm
Sat : 9am - 1pm Sun: Closed